The Great River Race, UK
Cork Festivals Forum
Cornish Pilot Gigs
Cornish Pilot Gig Association
- Union Chandlery is on Penrose Quay in the city centre and has everything from a needle to an anchor as well as a good range of outdoor clothing. Telephone 021 4554334.
- CHMarine is just off the South Ring Road at the Kinsale Road Roundabout. Similar stock to Union Chandlery. Telephone 021 4315700.
- Munster Dive and Canoe is close to the city centre on St. Finbarrs Road and specialises in canoeing gear. Telephone 021 4312510
- Matthews on Lavitts Quay in the city centre stocks outdoor clothing and accessories. Telephone 021 4277633
- Ultrasport.ie - water sports, air sports & land sports - Adventure sports products to the Irish market.
- Hardcloud.com - clothing, footwear, and accessories inspired by music, surf, and skate culture
River & Harbour Rescue
Cork City River Rescue: The primary objective of Cork City River Rescue is to supplement and assist the excellent work performed by the Irish Coast-guard, An Gardai Siochana, Cork Fire Brigade, HSE Ambulance Service, and other voluntary Marine Search and Rescue Units by establishing a Search and Rescue Unit for the River Lee, Cork City. Email:
Cruises & Tours
Cork Harbour Cruises offers an excellent tour of Cork City Harbour on the steel hull passenger vessel, "Spirit of the Isles".
Cork Sea Safari is a totally thrilling "experience". A combination of high speed thrills, history that spans centuries as well as the rich culture & heritage that abounds in Cork Harbour.
Atlantic Sea Kayaking - Discover Cork by sea kayak and tour the city under the bridges with us.