The Great River Race, UK
Cork Festivals Forum
Balitmore Wooden Boat Festival
Sloeproeien.info (Dutch Whaler Association)
An Tóstal Salthill
Vogalonga Rowing Regatta, Italy
Performance Sea Kayak
Cornish Pilot Gigs
Cornish Pilot Gig Association
- Union Chandlery is on Penrose Quay in the city centre and has everything from a needle to an anchor as well as a good range of outdoor clothing. Telephone 021 4554334.
- CHMarine is just off the South Ring Road at the Kinsale Road Roundabout. Similar stock to Union Chandlery. Telephone 021 4315700.
- Munster Dive and Canoe is close to the city centre on St. Finbarrs Road and specialises in canoeing gear. Telephone 021 4312510
- Matthews on Lavitts Quay in the city centre stocks outdoor clothing and accessories. Telephone 021 4277633
- Ultrasport.ie - water sports, air sports & land sports - Adventure sports products to the Irish market.
- Hardcloud.com - clothing, footwear, and accessories inspired by music, surf, and skate culture
Cruises & Tours
Cork Harbour Cruises offers an excellent tour of Cork City Harbour on the steel hull passenger vessel, "Spirit of the Isles".
Cork Sea Safari is a totally thrilling "experience". A combination of high speed thrills, history that spans centuries as well as the rich culture & heritage that abounds in Cork Harbour.
Atlantic Sea Kayaking - Discover Cork by sea kayak and tour the city under the bridges with us.