- Associated Organisations: click here
- Currachs: click here
- Kayaks: click here
- Dragon Boats: click here
- Cornish Pilot Gigs: click here
- Maritime Supplies: click here
- River & Harbour Rescue: click here
- Cruises & Tours: click here
Sloeproeien.info (Dutch Whaler Association)
- Union Chandlery is on Penrose Quay in the city centre and has everything from a needle to an anchor as well as a good range of outdoor clothing. Telephone 021 4554334.
- CHMarine is just off the South Ring Road at the Kinsale Road Roundabout. Similar stock to Union Chandlery. Telephone 021 4315700.
- Munster Dive and Canoe is close to the city centre on St. Finbarrs Road and specialises in canoeing gear. Telephone 021 4312510
- Matthews on Lavitts Quay in the city centre stocks outdoor clothing and accessories. Telephone 021 4277633
Cruises & Tours
Cork Harbour Cruises offers an excellent tour of Cork City Harbour on the steel hull passenger vessel, "Spirit of the Isles".
Cork Sea Safari is a totally thrilling "experience". A combination of high speed thrills, history that spans centuries as well as the rich culture & heritage that abounds in Cork Harbour.
Atlantic Sea Kayaking - Discover Cork by sea kayak and tour the city under the bridges with us.